Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mercy Killings: Kill Me and My TV: Reviews of the View, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and The Real.

Oh hi. Can you believe I'm back! Guess what? I hate even more things now, including--television.

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire- You know it's end timez when this guy is hosting the show. Let's face it, Regis Philibin was no brain trust. Meredith Vieira did a passable job. Fats Domino hosted for a bit and now it's Terry Crews's turn. You know white people have had it. They can't even watch this without "one of them" hosting it. And you know Crews doesn't know a heck of a lot so it's a godsend that the answers are on cards. Just like that fool Alex Trebek. Skip it!

Grade **


 The View- Remember them? The last time we talked Bill Geddie got drop kicked off the air and was replaced by Rachel Maddow Show producer Bill Wolfe. Isn't that a damn shame? They want to "improve the program" and not be so damn dumb. In the spirit of that the new hosts include Rosie O' Donnell, a Republican Lady and one of my faves Rosie Perez. I like the mix of people--and from an aesthetic view, the show looks great. What's the rub? Rosie O' Donnell and PST suffering View vet Whoopi Goldberg reportedly hate one another. Now it's that a shame. I bet Rosie O' Donnell, Rosie Perez and Whoopi Goldberg could have made a heck of an awful bad movie circa 1994. I'm saddened we didn't get that chance. As for the show, it's much better.

Grade *** 1/2




The Real-The Real? This is really bad. This is a talk chat program that features five women, Tamar Braxton, Tamara Mosley Mowry, Loni Love, Adrienne Baillon, and Jeannie Mai. You know what this basically is, a loud ass version of the View.

I tried to give this show a chance, but it's too much eye-rolling, gum popping, neck gyrations for me. And really when Loni Love is the "sane" one--you've got problems.

Grade**

Part 2: To be honest, I don't know who a lot of these women are. I do know I've seen Tamar Braxton on other television programs making an ass out of herself. Adrienne Ballon. Tamara Mowry-Housley. I've heard of Tamara Mosley, Tamara Mowry too, but who's Housley? Who's Housey?




1 comment:

Pool Party in Gurgaon said...

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.