Monday, August 25, 2008

Tiki Barber: Total Medal Idiot

Man, I was just assembling a list of my recent 8 track acquisitions I got "visiting" some houses up the road when this happened. Everyone knows about my crush on Jenna Wolfe and my hatred for Tiki Barber. Both emotions collided in one of the funniest clips ever. Everyone's talking about this! Did he say what I thought he said? A word even I don't say, here's a clip.




Woops a' daisy. The recap. It's been said NBC's Grammy, I mean, Olympic coverage has been a shambles. I haven't watched a minute but I did see that local moron talking about something close to nothing. Back to this, it's interesting. I see Young Jenna was being "annoying", sophomoric even. It was hilarious though. By the second clip I think Tiki's had his fill and uttered something or other. Notice how it kind of deflated the "party." Brian Williams was there for the clean up duty. The woman in the newsroom was talking about something or other, totally boring. I also noticed how everyone tried to fully enunciate "count", well except for Tiki...

Verdict: Although some folks on message boards have been saying things like "Bye Tiki" I don't think he's getting canned for this. For his incompetence? He should have been gone months ago, in fact I thought he was....

No comments: