Saturday, May 17, 2008

Adventures In Yard Sales

If you can't tell, I've been having "a time." Nothing major but my nervous condition is increasing. To calm my nerves I go to yard sales and whatnot to pick up knick knacks and cheap things to sell at a staggering prices. The problem? Yard sales are beginning to suck. This contraption is the only thing that I picked up at one. This woman all but forced my to buy it, showing teeth, guilting my into it. Damn, it's not like it's money for Jerry's Kids, it's a damn VCR. I paid her 2 dollars before I lost myself.


Long short short, I thought it was a find. For some reason, I thought that it was a model from the '80s or so. How many VHS tapes do I have? Zero, but that's not the issue. To check my "classic '80's" VCR, I looked for the date. It was 1997.





After: Oh my, it doesn't even look the same, I beat it into another model. In the kids vernacular, I lost my shit. I don't know what prompted such a though beat down. I don't know what caused it, hearing that woman begging money out of me, the fact that I bought this and just being me in general.





Barack Obama and Bill Richardson laughing at me for being an idiot. My mental decline's not funny!

2 comments:

Juan said...

you are a good person and shouldn't feel bad about it.

Unknown said...

Thank you :)