Sunday, April 01, 2007

Karl Rove: MC Rove

Karl Rove is one of the most disgusting human beings on the planet. His dirty, soulless campaigns are the stuff of cringe-worthy legend. All of that didn't matter when it came to "laugh" at the Radio-Television Correspondents' Association Dinner.

Woo hoo! That's so not funny. We all know Rove is a revolting creep--he reportedly likes reading Mein Kempf. Yeah, a great guy. Let's review the others seen on this creepy loop of film.


There's the masters of ceremonies, Brad Sherwood. I bet he was hoping the dark lightening would have us all dazed and confused. Who is it? Looks like--nah... Yep, it's Sherwood best known for his work on Whose Line Is It Anyway. After engineering that fiasco he can go choke Rich Little to death. Sherwood's got a lifetime gig!


Partner-in-crime, another sick and twisted individual. That's Colin Mochrie. I actually thought his name was Colm Meechie. Ahh, that's sad. In any event, this is the jackass seen on the tape doing those ancient B-boy poses and on the wheels of steel. Disgusting. Do people know how many lives Karl Rove has ruined? I guess it doesn't matter as long as you can line your pockets and feed your addiction--to crack!


David Gregory, the saddest dancer of all. He was actually pulled up on stage. He could have said no, but this power hungry reporter couldn't beg off yet another shambling appearance. Gregory was the formally hard-hitting reporter for NBC News. After seeing him on stage, he's just another ass kisser "busting a move" with the soulless Karl Rove.



The Non-Dancing Brother...Isn't it convenient that they found the one brother in the crowd and yanked him onstage for this tragedy. I'm sickened by this man. See him laughing and dancing, it's like he's dancing with the Temptations. I tell you what, if he ever wants to write for this blog, I'll have to float him a no. I don't like sell-outs!

Update: I'm sickened!

5 comments:

Donny B said...

Wow, this was a nice takedown of everyone involved. I didn't know know you could be so systematically harsh. Good for you for berating those comedians who are selling out just to book a gig.

And yeah, old white men should just not dance in public. Ever.

Unknown said...

Thanks Donny, I do try to be nice--but this was such a wretched display. I was actually shocked to see those two comedians doing this. As for Rove, he's still a monster despite his "goofy" presence. Luckily people aren't buying what he's selling like they used to.

Yeah that dancing was...awful :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Gerireig. I don't know, I'm old-fashioned, I think Karl Rove needs to be shunned. The tricks he's pulled in campaigns, it's really disgusting.

LOL@Hitler's schmoozation.

Shawn said...

I'm scarred for life. THANKS Jason.

Unknown said...

You're welcome Shawn :)