Saturday, February 17, 2007

People I'm Sick Of

Pat Boone is the enemy. This is his latest crime, "We Are Family: R&B Classics." Here Pat puts a hurtin' on a ton of classic tracks with the help of genre professionals like James Brown, Sam Moore and an especially breathy/corny Smokey Robinson. I for one am sickened by this foolish display. It only helps the terrorists...





She's pretty, wow, that's different,ok, great...


Beyonce- Well it looks like Beyonce finally got some attention during the Oscars season. Too bad, it's notfor the Oscars and it's for doing a swimsuit shoot. Oh, how novel. Oddly enough,Beyonce gets on my nerves and really I've seen enough of her. At this point there's about 20 or 30 women I'd rather see doing this then her.

Note To Self: Find Beyonce's Sports Illustrated pics and add to "collection."


Tyra Banks--Move on...

Talk about a sad, sad state of affairs. First Beyonce is basically doing a half-assed
version what Banks used to do and now look. Who knows what kind of jumbled reflection prompted this PR disaster. Banks actually did a new photo shoot with the same bikini she wore for her 1997 Sports Illustrated cover. Adding yet more fodder for the Too Much Information files, Banks said that more fabric was added where it was needed.

Part 2: She can't be this ridiculous. I think she's doing this pathetic things to appear desperate and therefore more relatable. But really? I don't think anyone is this crazy...

Howard K. Stern trying to get his cry on...

I was really sad to hear about Anna Nicole Smith. I certainly saw a lot of her in recent times due in part to Entertainment Tonight's addiction with her. Sadly they've got to move on to next best thing, creepy ol' Howard. Got to say I'm tired of seeing him in those ball caps. Is he in mourning or trying out for the Seattle Mariners?

Double Feature: I'm sick of looking at Mark Steines too--like he's doing some investigative reporting. He's not doing a doggone thing but getting creepier and more obsequious with each passing day.


Shut up Pat Boone!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

First Tyra appears on her talk show wearing the same bathing suit that was the source of scrutiny for many a blogger and tabloid. Now this! She really should just stop.

Please tell me you saw the clip of her on her talk show wearing the bikini and addressing the public. She gets teary eyed. ::chuckle:: Talk about funny. I was near tears too from hollering so loud.

I think Beyonce is like Taco Bell in Demolition Man. She is going nowhere.

Oh god, I have to hear Pat Boone.

Unknown said...

I saw that clip Shawn, I liked watching it so much, I watched it a couple of times. No matter what Tyra does she'll never be a "regular woman." She's too attractive for it and worse she's been told she's attractive as well. My biggest problem? She doesn't seem especially nice and is as phony as a stuck of 4 dollar bills.

Beyonce is kind of in netural, even that SI shoot just gave her a half-week of traction. She's about as annoying as Tyra Banks heh heh...

You've got to hear those dreadful Pat Boone songs. There's about four or five that are on his site. All Bad...