Friday, December 01, 2006

Grade A Time Wasters

Jason doesn't use his time wisely. Well, that's what some of my report cards said. The entertainment community is wasting a ton of time too, more than ever it seems. Here's a few of the more odious examples...

Pick something!...

On a recent Oprah episode, the viewers were treated to Gayle King's search for the world's best pizza. Thrilling! This is the stuff I would have set my Beta for. Since I don't have Taste-o-Vision, the whole thing didn't matter a tinker's darn to me. I do like Gayle King though and I'm miffed that she didn't invite me for a few slices. Damn it all!

The Deal With Pizza: Here's the thing, even bad pizza is edible to most of us. In all honesty, that pizza pictured doesn't look that good. I'm spoiled, I'm used to great pizza makers like Ellio's, now that stuff is cardboard good.

It's time for Hugh Hefner to pack it in. I caught his E! series The Girls Next Door and I was saddened. Playboy used to be for hot women, and now look. This show centers on three gals best described as "tacky ho's." At this point Hugh doesn't seem to know the difference. He looks like Bea Arthur too, it's probably even her housecoat. And oh yeah, these gals don't have to worry about pregnancy fears, Hugh's been around so long everything's coming up dust.



Oh please...







I really felt bad about the loss of Anna Nicole Smith's son Daniel. He seemed like a good kid. You know what's driving me crazy? Entertainment Tonight. Every time I turn this show on they're talking about Anna Nicole Smith. Call me crazy, but I don't think Smith's in the best emotional shape for this 24/7 coverage. Good lord, she just had a baby too? Let her rest...

About Those Interviews: I think one was fine, two? Maybe so. We're pretty much working on 15 at this point and we're covering the same ol' ground. In this interviews, Anna Nicole is joined by manager/baby daddy kinda Howard K. Stern. And really, why is he always there? It's not like she's Marlee Matlin or anything. Go grab a snack or something Howard, I'm tired of looking at that face...







Look at those two. They make me hate America. Britney Spears and Paris Hilton, two trainwrecks better together. We like to think we're such an advanced society, but we're basically infautated with a noveau riche non-entity and a stone cold has-been. Do I have to know where Britney Spears goes every night? Who cares. Now to up the ante, she's been galavanting around town without her underwear. And guess what? People are taking pics and she knows it!

A Lesson: Seeing Britney in the all together is further proof that just because a woman's famous, it doesn't need she looking rocking naked. Shucks...

2 comments:

Steve said...

Jason, first things first: if I have to wait this long in between blogs again, you will wake up to find nude pics of Rosie O'Donnell all over your residence.

Secondly, hilarious as always! I have to say, Britney's pooner is now immortalized, C-section and all. :::puke::: Her downward spiral continues. I never thought Aguilera would look so freakin' classy in comparison.

Unknown said...

Thanks Steve, well I better get writing, seeing nude pics of Rosie--nah, don't want to see that LOL.

I found those Britney pics really disappointing, really. I pretty much feel embarrased for whatever "thoughts" I've had about her heh heh...

It is funny about Britney and Aguilera, this is making her look really good now...