Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oprah: Not Invited To Tom Cruise's Wedding

Oh hi. I would have been on here earlier, but I'm reeling from the shock of this news. It seems that Oprah Winfrey didn't make the invite list for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes's upcoming wedding. Tell me this is a dream...

Tom and Oprah have been together a long time. In fact it was on Oprah were Cruise told the world he was hot on a thing called love with Katie Holmes. I remember seeing this and crying tears of joy. Tom and Oprah go further back than that. I remember Tom talking about making some pasta gunk for his then beloved Penelope Cruz. Now this, I'm devastated.



It seems that Winfrey is taking the news all in stride. Oprah told Extra, "It's not that I'm not going. It's that they had a limited number of people that they could invite. I was not one of the invitees. That's fine. "I don't get invited to everyone's wedding. I don't invite them to everything I do. But I wish them the best."

Let me break it down: She wasn't invited and she's not going. I think it's disgraceful. You know, Oprah invited Tom and Katie to the Legend's Ball and now she doesn't get an invite to their wedding and stuff? Terrible.

Uh-Oh Spaghetti-O's: There's probably a few reasons for this. Here's one. On an anniversary show Oprah recounted the "couch jumping" moment and took an acidic tone. In fact, she made Tom Cruise look like a butt head, maybe that's why Cruise/Holmes decided not invite Oprah. The good news is I'm going, I can't wait!

4 comments:

Rob! said...

Oprah should be so lucky.

Unknown said...

Yeah Rob, Oprah got off easy, I guess Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy got her slot. Still regardless of what Oprah said about him, I'd certainly would have extended an invitation. I mean, Brooke Shields was there and they....

Ahh whatever, Tom's crazy LOL.

Steve said...

In regards to Oprah, Jason says "I guess Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy got her slot."

Heh.

Unknown said...

Ha! Thanks Steve.