Thursday, October 12, 2006

Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington: Fight Club

Here I was getting ready to post about hideous commercials when this alarming news hit my desk. It looks like Grey's Anatomy co-stars Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington had words or more. This apparently happened while the show was shooting some camping scenes for an upcoming episode...

The Report: From various sources, this was either a yelling match or a knock-down drag out fight. The fight theory has Washington choking Dempsey. They both are doing extremely well with Grey's Anatomy so why not mess it up fighting over petty stuff. Fighting's good for you!



Reality Check:This is a taste of what these two could go back into in case they want to leave over "creative differences" or "not being challenged..."


That's Isaiah Washington in one of the many movies where he barely made it past the credits. Washington has been around a long time. For some reason his oeuvre is stockpiled with one seedy and or odd character after the other. He really should calm down. Grey's Anatomy could have a "Goodbye, Preston" episode before you know it.







What? Did someone say McDreamy? How about Totally Geeky. That's Patrick Dempsey from 1987's silly "Can't Buy Me Love." Before "McDreamy" Dempsey's career wasn't going all that great. Sadly, they aren't making films like "Can't Buy Me Love" anymore. You know what they are making? Grey's Anatomy. He should calm down too...

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I say Mr Washington better calm down before the axe come swinging for his head. PD is the face of the show.

I will not let you degrade a classic like "can't buy me love." that is one of the greatest teenage romance movies of all times.

Steve said...

I saw Can't Buy Me Love IN THE THEATER. My girlfriend in high school wanted to go (I was in high school, too, so no Michael Douglas moments or anything).

The tribal dance thing still strikes me as amusing. That, and the fact that the girl who starred with Dempsey has fallen off the face of the earth. Her and Jake Ryan need to star in a movie together. We could other actors who have quit the biz...maybe a reality show. I gotta call my agent on this...

Unknown said...

Shawn, I agree. I was watching Grey's Anatomy last night and realized that Washington could easily be written off. Why not? PD sure is the face of that show.

Well in my defense about "Can't Buy Me Love" I changed the description from "ridiculous" to "silly." :) It is a pretty good movie BTW.

LOL Steve. Yeah Amanda Peterson sure has disappeared. She was hot too, I remember her from A Year In The Life. I think that guy from Sixteen Candles is a craftsman or something. Good show idea heh heh...