Friday, August 11, 2006

Annoyances Part 120,409 and a Half

You know, there's no other fancy way of saying it, but it's the truth. My hatred of a few things has rendered me impotent and that's not good news. Here's a few things that are truly, truly annoying--more annoying than me!

Look at that pic on the left, it's Dr. Phil. I'm supposed to drop a pantsload because this guy's moving to another station in my area. The down side? I'm still going to see him. The local station made a big deal showing a big headed man in silhouette on Dr. Phil's set and they asked, "Guess who's coming?" Yes, let's guess...

Bottom Line More ruined lives...






Paris Hilton Swears Off Sex. Well there's finally some good news, but of course being the chronic liar she is she's probably doing stuff right now. Believe me, Hilton's "absence" isn't going to be missed, it's not like she's Eva Mendes and people are going crazy over her. This is Paris Hilton, an awful looking woman who's "isn't all that" according to scenes from her sex tapes. Later....

Update:That pic of from Hilton's CD. Here's a recommendation: Skip it...




Dennis Miller is a jerk. Here's some expected news. Dennis Miller has made the revolution from irreverent to irrelevant complete by signing on to Fox News. Got to say this is one of the most poignant stories ever. It didn't have to be this way. Miller stated that his political views were changed after hearing his Democrat friends talk about Rudolph Guliani. Those conversations apparently led him to not only be a conservative but he made a promise to never be funny again.

Update: Pop Culture Idiot, Investigates. Look at what my street team brought to my desk, an article that highlighted Dennis Miller's thoughts on George W. Bush during January 2001. Blam!!! Run and tell those jokes to your new Fox News news buds...


Pictured is Dennis Miller when he was a comedian...






Screech Diamond Needs To Take It Down 15 Notches...





This is clearly Screech's time to be in the news. Dustin "Screech" Diamond had been in the news about having his house foreclosed, he decided to sell T-shirts to get some money. The whole deal has given him some more face time. According to reports, Diamond, a stand-up comedian, was robbed by some woman in his dressing room. Here's a snippet of the evening in question...

....Then, he said, "she grabs my PlayStation Portable games, said, "This will have to do," and goes running out the door.

"I'm a big gamer and you don't mess with the D-man's videogames," he said.

Diamond, an alum of Celebrity Boxing 2, said he tried to stop her but she yelled, "Rape!" and "Help me!"

"I'm thinking great, this is all I need," Diamond said.


These bullshit stories are all any of us need. I'm sorry but my life is too f'ed to worry about Screech Diamond. Come on now, he's damn sure doing better than me, women are coming to see him at 3 am, etc. And what? The video games? Pitch em' they're probably driving him nuts anyway...

Bottom Line:
Sell your shirts, save your house, stop that gabbing...


Tori did it...

No comments: