Friday, July 21, 2006

More Annoyances

Oh hi, it seems that I'm not as tolerant as me and my parole officer had hoped. Looks like there's more anger management classes in my future. In the meantime, here's a few things that are really driving me crazy...



It's so silly...


I've been called an Oreo once a while back--and it's not cool. That being said, seeing Randy Jackson's mug on a pack of Oreo's is hilarious. This fool can't even eat cookies anymore can he? But then again Oreo's can be so bad, I bet Randy would rather roll the dice on an old bag of Hydrox. Just look at that packaging, it's enough to make me hurl!

Bottom Line: I'm sick of looking at Randy Jackson's big head on a bag of cookies.



You know what? I actually like these two and their 15 reality programs. What I don't like? Seeing these folks pop up on the TV Guide site. There's apparently a nifty device that makes commercials without boarders or a screen. In this case, it's two folks jumping out talking and it throws such a scare into me that I'm incapacitated for the rest of the day...

Advice:
Let's go old-school with a commercial, on television.

America Sucks

There you go, I want you to take a look at what America did to hot Lisa Donahue from Big Brother 3. As you know they are having a Big Brother: All Stars edition. CBS lined up former cast mates and made them wait to see who was picked. The jackasses and retreads went in, the producers had his picks and Lisa was left standing outside. You'll never be able to tell me that people want to see folks like Nakomis and Chicken George more than Lisa. Never!




Why is she still on?

Isn't that a fair question? I get a chance to watch the View when I'm dusting my warden's office so I still see this Total Jackass on a daily basis. Why? What does she bring to the table? Her run as a Survivor alum adds to nothing and her political view is now shared by about 28% of the population. After the View put the skids on Star Jones they've been testing a ton of women, roughly in Hasselback's age range. My question is, why not replace Hasselbeck too? But then again as devious as devil spawn Bill Geddie and Barbara Walters are, they're probably backdoor testing folks right under Hissyfit's nose...

A Word I Want To Say To Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Goodbye...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Jason. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Good business!
Just found the blog, I'm diggin it a lot.

..esp. anything pop culture
(Inspires my "I remember when" blogs)

And WHY is Chicken George on my TV?
...would've perefered the spicy latina.


e.

Anonymous said...

Randy Jackson and Oreos. Seems a bit racist, don't you think?

Unknown said...

Thanks Rob!

Thank you too Eclectik. I like your blog too. I have no idea why Chicken George was picked, it was the producer's call and I guess he wanted someone who wasn't from BB 4 or 6. The sad part is that Dana, Ivette, and especially Lisa where left behind. I would have liked to have seen all three get in...

Rob, it's not racist in this instance. It's hilarious though. My laughter comes from so many levels: A tacky commerical, the silly term "Oreo" can be, plus the fact that Randy's had gastric bypass surgery. That's just comedy gold LOL.

Anonymous said...

maybe you should submit an resume for the exec prod gig on The View...you just can't shake the obsession can you.

Be nice to RJ. Practice your acceptance speech when you win the jingle contest. I know you've got something good brewing other there.

Ha @ Chris and Adrianne popping up.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Elias, very nice Blog.
I´m from Madrid,(Spain) and it´s fascinating peek through this window of yours to american TV.
Please keep on.

Unknown said...

Shawn, I just can't shake it, that show promises and delivers horrible programming on a daily basis. I thought they actually went on vacation this time of year. Guess not, more bad shows coming up!

I can't think of anything for that Oreo cookie jingle. I would have liked to have won, met Randy Jackson, talked about Journey, you know, good stuff...

Glad that pop-up is gone, but it's the net, it's somewhere...

Thank you Monica, that's very nice :)

Anonymous said...

By the way, this season of Big Brother kicks ass now!

Will is the best player ever

The Blog
The Message Board

e.