Saturday, January 28, 2006

Kevin Federline: PopoZao

Now finally some good news. My sources/street team always keep me up on what the young folks are listening to. They tell me Kevin Federline is one of the best voices out there today. Here's a clip of him having a listening party for this track that's sure be a No 1.


The song Kevin's given us is the poignant and seminal, "Popo Zao." Deftly bridging the languages, Federline translates it to "Bring the ass." Hey, that's great. The video shows him thoroughly enjoying the very idea of himself and that infernal racket that's coming out of the speakers. Like a young David Silver, Kevin is a mad scientist, fusing sounds and style until greatness is reached. He's not quite ready to date Donna and go on the road with Babyface, but he's getting there....

Favorite Part: When the whole deal is pleasing "K-Fed" so much, there's nothing left to do but a "Hoo hoo hoo..." Yeah this track certainly elicits that...



Genius at work...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you don't yet understand the project. I hope that, as you mature, you can listen with more aclarity.

Unknown said...

Well, we can always hope :)

Anonymous said...

did you guys see www.kfedfacts.com

Unknown said...

I just checked it out. That sounds like something that's going to catch on, I might add a few things :)

Anonymous said...

I can barely watch K-Fed's video. This song anyone can do with the proper music software. Heck I posted a tune using ACID sonic loops in a few hours!
Point is, he thinks it's genius what he did, and watching him enjoy himself so much is funny, as well as sad. I want to slap him.

Unknown said...

Yeah that was the thing, Kevin looking so self-satisfied, have to admit, that's the thing that cracks me up too. I love that part when does that, "Hoo hoo." Ridiculous. LOL