Monday, January 30, 2006

People and or Things That Are Getting On My Nerves...

From the ridiculous to the ridiculous, all of this is stuff that I'm finding, very, very annoying...

I've tried to be tolerant of this dweeb, but nothing doing. I can't tell you how much I want this thing off of my televison screen. From his siren like voice to his Pez dispenser head, Billy Bush is the worst of us. You know what I hate most of all? He makes is so that a Pat O' Brien is always needed. That's just wrong.

Bad Report On Billy: It's common knowledge that Bush is a horrendous, callous human being on the red carpet. Shocker...



I can actually see these two broadcasting live from the apocalypse. It seems that Ryan Seacrest has signed on the fading E! Network to test everyone's patience. Good, we deserve it. Guiliani DePandi isn't awful 24-7, but we are lessened as a community whenever DePandi delivers news on non-entities like Paris Hilton. I've noticed an odd gaze in her eyes since she's been back on the nightly broadcast. Sad actually...

Ryan live from a makeshift studio in his house that he lovingly calls "The Punishment Room."






Well I excatly can stand her, but I don't like the manipulation from VH-1's odious Flavor of Love. On the show Flav nicknamed her "Smiley." The producers clearly have portrayed her as a hot, kind-of shy and somewhat fragile woman looking for love by way of a space alien. It seems that "Smiley" has been seen before on the WWE as Alexis. It was some kind of wrestling/diva search. And yeah she's fully capable of grounding Flav to dust in case he tries to "wild out." What deceptive, faulty advertising. That's why I'm wary of reality TV.


It's a memoir..."


Oh god...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Ryan Seacrest made E! drop Kathy Griffin as a red carpet commentator, and for that he must pay.

Anonymous said...

Anything Seacrest is employed to do is horrifying. Who is this clown? And why does he keep getting work?

The Flavor of Love is the best reality tv show airing currently. Last week's episode was classic. I highly recommend you watch a reair this week.

Unknown said...

Yeah Don, Ryan must pay! :) Oddly enough I do like Kathy Griffin, she can be very mean but anything's better than Seacrest.

Shawn, certainly agree about Ryan Seacrest. I don't understand it. I caught that Flavor of Love. I have to say I was a little jealous of Flav--for one moment in particular...

Anonymous said...

which moment jason? pray tell!!!!

Unknown said...

Well doing some of those tests with Smiley had to be fun :) I knew she was going to win.

Anonymous said...

interesting

Unknown said...

Leilene/Smiley was a bit more of a total package than the others. Well she was crazy though... Plus I've seen her work, she knew what she was doing behind that curtain LOL.