Thursday, December 15, 2005

From Anvils to Iron Pellets: Hats Off To Acme!

Wile E. Coyote, another satisfied customer...




This is a case of what they call, "paying it forward." When I first started this blog there was one company that wanted to get into business with me, Acme. Although I scoffed at the offer, I'll just say it's still on the table. From bad cookies to anvils, Acme has always been there for us. Here's a few of the fine products they have to offer and my personal experience with them...

This blog allows me to dispel a myth: Porky Pig isn't a nice guy. In fact during our highly publicized feud, he hurled a few Acme grenades in my general vicinity. He thankfully missed and when I went to run after him, he hid like the coward he is.



With or without the hand grenades, Porky Pig is a sharp dresser...











Saddam Hussein was a big fan of the Acme brand. In fact he got most of his "products" from the ACME catalog. How did he get his start? The popular though discontinued Build A Dictator Kit. It worked too well..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are too silly...

this ended way too soon, i wanted more man.

Unknown said...

Thank you Elle B :) Yeah I would have put more on there but I'm still in talks with Acme to be their spokesman. Keep your fingers crossed ;)