Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I Wuv Lisa Vidal

You know, if there's one thing that folks want me to do, it's give an in-depth review of The Division. The Division? Yep. Of course this is the Lifetime series that ran from 2001-2004. The show centered on female cops in San Franscisco. It was a great cast too. As for a full review? Later for that, I'm only interested in one castmember in particular, Lisa Vidal. Vidal played Magdalena (Magda) Ramirez, great character. I really don't know why it took so long for me to tune in, glad I did though.

Oddly enough, I'd seen Vidal for years in movies and TV and for me it wasn't until she got on The Division where I began to appreciate those smoking hot good looks. Wow, she's a great actress too.




Good lord, she's so hot, it makes me want to boo hoo.


Oh yeah, the review: I'd give it a B+. It was a really solid cop show. As for Lisa Vidal, I'll give her an A, for Amazing. Here's a place with a lot of info.

No comments: