Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Caitlin Keats: You Had Me At Low Risk of Sexual Side Effects...


Wow! Posted by Hello



Great Posted by Hello

Great, again! Posted by Hello

Caitlin Keats. Great name, is she great looking or what? I love her voice too. Although the folk(s) who come to the Pop Culture Idiot want to hear this Idiot ramble on about stuff like bootleg albums or Morey Amsterdam, I had to take the time out and say, yeah wow--she's hot.

You've probably seen Keats in Kill Bill Vol 2. She's also in a few commercials like Oil of Olay, Wellbutrin-XL and Nationwide. Great all around and smoking hot. Well I can't use Oil of Olay or Nationwide but that nerve medicine stuff is totally in the picture. Sounds like a plan. I don't want to have a wong malfunction trying to improve on my "funny moods."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her performance in the Olay "Lie Detector" spot oozes sex appeal. I love that dead-pan facial expression followed by a brilliant smile.

Unknown said...

Isn't that a great spot and that's the perfect phrase, sex appeal...

Anonymous said...

Sooo HOT! Want to touch the hiney!
Always wondered who that Olay gurl was. Nice.

Unknown said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes. I agree she is very hot.
Is she single or what ?
I'd like to have an oil of olay wrestle with her. I'd spread the Oil of Olay all over her body and tell her that I didn't care how old she was...
:-)

Unknown said...

Hey Goofy. I don't have too much info on her, I remember seeing some stuff on IMDB.com

Heh heh about the Oil of Olay wrestle, that's a nice thought :)

Anonymous said...

She isn't married...I'm related to her:o)

Unknown said...

Really? I'm blushing :)

Anonymous said...

Her nude scene in Broken English really blew my mind. How did that not get an NC-17 rating?

Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't know she was in that. Thanks for the heads up :)