Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Caitlin Keats: You Had Me At Low Risk of Sexual Side Effects...


Wow! Posted by Hello



Great Posted by Hello

Great, again! Posted by Hello

Caitlin Keats. Great name, is she great looking or what? I love her voice too. Although the folk(s) who come to the Pop Culture Idiot want to hear this Idiot ramble on about stuff like bootleg albums or Morey Amsterdam, I had to take the time out and say, yeah wow--she's hot.

You've probably seen Keats in Kill Bill Vol 2. She's also in a few commercials like Oil of Olay, Wellbutrin-XL and Nationwide. Great all around and smoking hot. Well I can't use Oil of Olay or Nationwide but that nerve medicine stuff is totally in the picture. Sounds like a plan. I don't want to have a wong malfunction trying to improve on my "funny moods."
Post a Comment