Monday, July 19, 2010

Mel Gibson's Greatest Hits (And Some That Will Be)

(Jason takes off headphones and looks at the camera) Oh hi, (fake laugh) I was just listening to this great new album called Mel Gibson's Greatest Hits (And Some That Will Be). He's a cut up! Let's review a few of the core tracks that are taking this world by storm. Mel's quotes are in bold and in italics.

Note: Some is edited, some isn't, the gist of this crazy man's ranting is still in full effect...





Yes you fucking do, you go out in public and it's a fucking embarrassment to me. You look like a ---- bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of ----it'll be your fault. All right? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time, with your fake boobs, you feel you have to show off in tight outfits and tight pants (garbled) you can see your----- from behind. And that green thing today was enough. That's provocative. OK? I'm telling you. I'm just telling you the truth! I don't like it. I don't want that woman. I don't want you! I don't believe you anymore. I don't trust you, I don't love you. I don't want you. OK?


Hold up, hold up... Well isn't this a landmine of insults. So many offenses, so little time. First off, check out that abusive language. He's chastising Oksana for basically looking like what attracted him in the first place. Revolting. And what about Mel's fan fiction involving a pack of "N's." Nice going. Love how "pack" is used like there's a bunch of marauding black men hanging around break dancing and drinking 40's all to bide time until they attack Oksana Grigorieva, or as I call her Oskana Goreskova.

“I deserve to be blown first! Before the f*cking Jacuzzi! Ok, I’ll burn the goddamn house up, but blow me first! How dare you!??!”

Dig that! You know Mel Gibson had been the kind of man women wanted to "hang out" with. Hopefully they can shake off that dream and move on to men who don't hit their girlfriend's when they are holding a baby. Yikes! And just think, all of those years of him being married to his first wife and living with those 115 kids, you never heard a peep of bad press. Well, some but not like this. It's so interesting, I can't stop reading this junk...


"I sold it because of you, I don't have any fucking money! I have to support you, and everybody else. I have to sell paintings..."

Check out Mel crying poor. Now he's crying about Laker box seats. Clearly this harpy has blown through millions of dollars. At last report Mel is worth 950 million dollars. You know how much that is? A lot. A shit ton. Of course Mr. Congeniality had to give millions of dollars to his first wife as part of divorce settlement. Too damn bad. Mel's also got a creepy church that's costed (correct usage) him 5.1 million dollars. He does have money, he's not poor, Mel's not going to be selling his CD's or hitting the streets with a "shammy" and bucket of suds to wash cars for quite some time. And really who cares about them damn paintings? Debunked!


I loved you because I treated you with every kindness, every consideration, you rejected, you will never be happy. Fuck you! Get the fuck away from me. But my daughter is important. All right? Now, you have one more chance, and I mean it. Now fucking go if you want, but I will give you one more chance. (panting) You make me wanna smoke, you fucked my day up, you care about yourself …

Mel did a lot of panting in those tapes, a lot of screaming and some sniffing too. I hope he's not on that white powder! In that quote Mel comes off as such a selfish, myopic beastly human being. I don't know how anyone could stand him. Here's my 2 cents: Mel's always been like this. According to reports even during his salad days Gibson had a reputation for racial invective, a taste for prostitutes and he was known to smell really, really bad. Sad....


The Damages: The tapes also further demonstrated a pathological misogyny, more racial stuff (this time blacks and Latinos caught it). We all know how Mel felt about the Jews during his 2006 arrest. For all of the shouting about doctored tapes, spliced 8 tracks and phony voices, this is Mel Gibson, and he's disgusting.


The Fallout: Believe it or not Mel dropped me a line and said that he enjoyed my blog. I had to take draconian measures and ban Mel Gibson from my blog. It's the right thing to do!