Monday, July 16, 2007

Mandy Patinkin: Gone Again

<--Intense n' Scary

I heard some distressing news about Mandy "Jeffrey Geiger" Patinkin. It seems that Patinkin was playing a game of hide and seek with CBS it ended with Mandy giving up his another role as a twitchy, potentially annoying, super intelligent guy. Here's what me and my team have uncovered.


Here Is What CBS Had to Say: They thanked him for him helping to make Criminal Minds what it is, and they wished him luck in the future. If that's not sincere than I don't know what is.


Here's what Patinkin said:
Thanks for cutting me loose, I'm tired of this shit anyway.


The 99%Truth: Mandy actually called me and asked if he should leave. I said no and these are the reasons why...

Paget Brewster- By leaving Criminal Minds, Mandy won't be able to work with the lovely Paget Brewster. Oh no, she just got there (begins to sob).







Shemar Moore- Patinkin will be forfeiting a wonderful friendship with Shemar. "I don't want to leave Shemar," Mandy told me as he began to sob and then let out a wailing cry. I said, "Don't leave then fool." He hung up on me...








Thomas Gibson/Hanging Out With the Boys- Yet another thing that loser Mandy is going to miss out on. Patinkin also is leaving Thomas Gibson for the second time. How could he?!?

4 comments:

slashgirl said...

This? Was funny.

"Patinkin also is leaving Thomas Gibson for the second time. How could he?!?"

Exactly. I honestly don't know how he could leave Thomas for a second time.

Oh, wait, yeah I do. Mandy Patinkin is a wanker.*G*

Unknown said...

Thanks Slashgirl, perfect description of Patinkin BTW :)

Shawn said...

Why is he always leaving a show? i'm a big fan of his work even though I have never watched CM. So, I crossed paths with him one day on my way to a recording session as he was leaving the gym. I so wanted to say "love your work" but he had that intense gaze/stare going. I completely got freaked out and decided not to say anything.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious Shawn. I don't know why he keeps leaving shows. In CM's case, he's probably tired because there's so many people and different stories. Or maybe he's just insane. I remember when he came back to Chicago Hope the show actually declined.