Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban: I Went To The Wedding!!!

Wow! I'm glad to share this with you. As a member of the press I was personally hand-picked by the couple to give an accurate account of the nuptials.






First off, I've got to say a word to folks we call "haters." I've never seen two people more in "ah whatever" like these two. They should stay married for at least two minutes. Anyway, back to the wedding. Despite the published reports, it was held at a firehouse right here in Maryland. I found the firehouse to be a wonderful venue. It seems the sight of the armory all gussied up made Nicole get all choked up. After it was over Nicole rared back and drop kicked Connor and the other one in Tom Cruise's general direction. Kidman and Urban will be vacationing somewhere...





Tom Cruise laughing at the fact that Nicole Kidman married a man who looks like Naomi Watts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how funny on the naomi watts comment.

nicole kidman seems "ah whatever" about most things it seems.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks RC. You know, that's true about Nicole Kidman, she's just blahed out--and I think Botox isn't making her look anymore emotional either.

Anonymous said...

Keith is much prettier than Naomi

Unknown said...

LOL