Tuesday, April 04, 2006

David Hasselhoff: Pop Culture Achiever Honor: Revoked!

Oh hi, good news, my sentence was suspended. In my time tied up in the court systems, I had to prevent David Hasselhoff from being my Pop Culture Idiot: Achiever of the Minute. I'm crying as I write this. I've never had to rescind my honor and I apologize.


See, it seems like Snapper 2/Michael Knight has lost his mind. Hasselhoff and his wife are clearly having martial problems. The details and allegations are too sad and odd to repeat but it's safe to say, Dave is accused of striking, yelling, insulting and being a general ass. To be honest, many us of new that David Hasselhoff was a jerk but know he's taken it to historic proportions. The good news? Me and my investigative team have determined exactly what caused Hasselhoff to really lose his mind. Below is Exhibit X457203.606


The Warning Sign:It seems that covering that AM Gold chestnut "Hooked on a Feeling" seemed so shake something loose in Mitch Buchanan's sanity. As the video clearly shows, we are dealing with a man who is "not all there." Ever the perfectionist however, we also see that David offers us the best in entertainment with those "state-of-the-art" production values. But really? Don't even be entertained. David Hasselhoff is a horrible man.

Diary Entry: David Hasselhoff's Pop Culture Idiot honor has been, revoked!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can someone explain Eueope's fascination with B-list, Hollywood Squares-grade actors?

Beyond Harrasslehoff, we need to worry about the millions of Germans that worship him, John Tesh, Anson Williams, and the like...

DAMN THIS WORLD!

Unknown said...

Steve I've wondered the same thing. I think the Germans love for Harrasslehoff :) was solidified when he sang "Looking For Freedom" over in Germany. I thought it was grand-standing and sounded like hot shat but what do I know?

I think a lot of other countries know these are B list guys and they exemplify that Big Dumb America deal. That's Hasselhoff coming and going.

Anonymous said...

i've just read the news about your mistress katie couric. I rushed over thinking you woulda posted a love note to her...i'm disappointed in you.

By the way, I think I'm gonna need to hear your take on Solid Gold and Dance Fever.

Unknown said...

Ha Shawn :) You know I've been waiting to see how this news would play out. I'm sure I'll have something moronic to say when they sign on Katie's replacement. A love note to Katie Couric? Doesn't sound that horrible LOL.


Oh no Solid Gold. I've got to talk about that...