Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ricky Martin: The Adventures of Pee-Pee Man

Pee Pee Pointing Man...

Talk about a total jackass... It seems Ricky Martin is steamed because some people are up in arms about his comments in a Blender Magazine. The topic? Ricky Martin whizzing on folks. According to Martin's comments, he seemed sanguine about his activity and said, "I love giving the 'golden shower.' I've done it before in the shower. It's like, so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different."

He's done that before in the shower. Goody. Why does that remind me of those SNL skits with Chris Kattan playing Antonio Banderas. And although Ricky's boasting like a mighty mighty man, anyone who thinks of talking about that in an interview, with so many words--is totally not cool.

Martin of course is also clueless to the fact why someone thinks this is odd. In a huff he discussed this in Spanish and in a letter to Univision.com and said, "At the time I granted the interview never did it cross my mind that my comments would spark this absurd and sensationalist public discussion. I cannot avoid speculation about my career and life, but I cannot allow those for whom my foundation works to be affected because I am a public figure." Let's recap, Ricky Martin was talking about peeing on somebody. I assume the original interview was to push that eventual cut-out CD he recently released, he also said, "I'm open to everything. There are moments for soft, gentle sex. And there are moments for a good spank in the butt."

Well ain't he the bee's knees...


Enough of this crazy talk, let's remember Little Ricky Martins the way he was...
Post a Comment