Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ricky Martin: The Adventures of Pee-Pee Man

Pee Pee Pointing Man...

Talk about a total jackass... It seems Ricky Martin is steamed because some people are up in arms about his comments in a Blender Magazine. The topic? Ricky Martin whizzing on folks. According to Martin's comments, he seemed sanguine about his activity and said, "I love giving the 'golden shower.' I've done it before in the shower. It's like, so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different."

He's done that before in the shower. Goody. Why does that remind me of those SNL skits with Chris Kattan playing Antonio Banderas. And although Ricky's boasting like a mighty mighty man, anyone who thinks of talking about that in an interview, with so many words--is totally not cool.

Martin of course is also clueless to the fact why someone thinks this is odd. In a huff he discussed this in Spanish and in a letter to Univision.com and said, "At the time I granted the interview never did it cross my mind that my comments would spark this absurd and sensationalist public discussion. I cannot avoid speculation about my career and life, but I cannot allow those for whom my foundation works to be affected because I am a public figure." Let's recap, Ricky Martin was talking about peeing on somebody. I assume the original interview was to push that eventual cut-out CD he recently released, he also said, "I'm open to everything. There are moments for soft, gentle sex. And there are moments for a good spank in the butt."

Well ain't he the bee's knees...


Enough of this crazy talk, let's remember Little Ricky Martins the way he was...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.

"Why would anyone be upset with this?" Ricky asks.

"Let's see here; you're famous, known the world over, women everywhere fawn over you, and now you apparently like to deliver the yellow man-juice to individuals with zero self-respect."

What does peeing fall under? Soft, gentle sex? I guess maybe if the stream is light. The heavy stuff may fall under a new category.

Thanks for the outlet, Jason. I can safely say that because of my response, I made myself sick, and won't be eating lunch. GO DIET!

Anonymous said...

People did go way overboard in their reaction to his words...It's just sex. In this day and age, why do so many get hot and bothered by what other people are doin in their bedrooms, bathrooms ;) and/or cars...

Anonymous said...

Shawn, I'm smelling what you are cookin', but we're talkin' PEE, MAN!!! :-)

For real...I don't think it should be a surprise to anyone that a popular singer is a sex maniac...but it's pee. I know if I go two or three days just drinking pop, and eating a lot of Mexican food, it gets really super yellow, and grosses even me out.

It's pee. Did I mention pee? PEE! His other comments don't surprise me, in the least.

Unknown said...

Thanks Steve. You know I see your point and I see your point too Shawn. My deal is that I just find it odd that Ricky even broached the subject. Plus I was put off when Martin said, "The golden shower" like he's some kind of lothario or something.

I've seen a lot of interviews and this is probably the first time I've seen it mentioned in a magazine like Blender. Peeing? Yep, this is the first time LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, golden showers aren't anything new but people don't talk about them in public. Especially famous people. While I don't get it myself, if that's Ricky's cup of tea, then whatever. I just don't want to know about it.

Unknown said...

That's the deal Donny B :) Certainly famous people and well those who aren't have done that but I can't tell you how weird it is to hear a celebrity talk about it...

Anonymous said...

mmph!

Unknown said...

Heh heh thanks Shawn. You know I think the issue is that I've heard celebrities talk about everything, especially on those horrible Howard Stern interviews, but I haven't heard that.

Oddly enough those Howard Stern interviews provide a lot of info on stars and stuff. But yeah I was totally shocked by Ricky and his peeing activities...

Anonymous said...

dear boys while i was reading your comments; two qwestion came to my mind. the first one is why are you so troubled about what ricky does with his partners by mmutual consent? the second one: why do you feel intimidate by it?
maybee because he is living the vida loca; life that most of us can only dream about and he doesn't afraid to talk about it.come on guys don't get excited it's just pee!!!

Unknown said...

You know, it's a new year and really, I'm happy for Ricky, he is living la vida loca and if that includes wee weeing on someone, who am I to complain.

Just thinking about it, I might try it someday but I'd be embarrassed if I had a weak stream or peed "too much." Heh heh....