Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Steve Sanders: Never Cool

Yeah you Steve, yeah you...

Something occured to me watching a rerun of Beverly Hills 90210, Steve Sanders was a big jerk. And since this subject is rife for ridicule and oddly poignant reflection, this might not be the last time I'll discuss it. But isn't this the truth? Despite his trademark dance moves, the money, the cars, Steve Sanders just wasn't cool. I bet folks aspired to be Jim Walsh rather than Steve, Steve?

Steve Sanders of course was a fixture and our television screens for years. Matter of fact he was young Brandon Walsh's seamy tour guide to the ins and outs of West Beverly. You know what was wrong with Sanders? Besides the expediency, the whining, the odd clothing sense; not much. Not much is good with Stevie either. Really let's be truthful, Steve was/is a disaster area, he's managed to mess up the lives of good folks like Kelly Taylor, Gerald Ford, Mrs. Teasley and Luke Perry. I'll count myself as a revolutionary by saying Steve Sanders makes me sick...

Although he's serving a lengthy sentence, the first day he's released, John Sears is going after Steve...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to remove my post and another one because we were hard on Steve Sanders and he wasn't here to defend himself...;)

Anonymous said...

More like I was a little more graphic than I needed to be. :-)

Unknown said...

Well...LOL

Anonymous said...

Uhh this is funny, cuz i know someone with your name that acts like you. Well that is all I wanted to say really.

Unknown said...

That's very interesting ;)