Thursday, September 29, 2005

A.C. Slater's Mullet

You know, I'd be remiss if I didn't give a shout-out to A.C. Slater. And when you think about A.C. Slater you automatically think of one thing: He had sex with Jessie Spano. No, not that. His mullet. But you know it's clear to me that his mullet helped him have sex with Jessie Spano. The ladies love mullets and Slater's was an A-1 classic, an AC Classic.

Just looking at this hair style we can see A.C. means business. Although some would call it a "danger zone" or might laugh and say it's "full of gunk," I don't listen to that loose talk. I also don't find humor in his acid-washed jeans either. I just don't!

Another day, another Tiffani-Amber Thiessen reference...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A.C. Slater is a total pig. Jesse Spano had him pegged long ago. A.C. stands for "A Chauvenist." And he wanted to play drums in the Zack Attack? I don't think so, Preppy...

Unknown said...

You know Bill that is true about Slater that's why I'm surprised the folks at "Bell" paired them up. I didn't have any confirmation about A.C. and Jessie's "candooling" until that episode where Jessie's stepbrother had taped their session.

And yeah, Slater was as good on the drums as Zach was on lead guitar heh heh...

Anonymous said...

Too funny. That mullet needs a separate brain. But can a woman have a mullet? Jessie had the biggest mullet of all.

Check out my story "Chicks Dig the Chicken Fried Mullet" at southernlawyernc.blogspot.com