Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Pat O'Brien's Really Boring When He's Sober



See, that's Pat O'Brien in 2004 before that rehab foolishness. He seems so happy, blitzed but happy. I get my news from the Insider. Wouldn't have it any other way. If there's any important news, I want to get it from the kindly man pictured on the left. But something has been distressing me. Pat O' Brian's rehab stint. Oddly enough, I didn't have a problem with his boozing, coking, grabbing on ladies, etc. What I do have a problem with is his recovery. I'm not a fan.


Like many others in the entertainment community, Pat works better when he's gakked to the nines. Although I like to play it off like I'm a simple viewer, I'm not. Pat's a friend of mine. I miss Pat and I miss us sitting on the stoop, playing horse shoes, breakdancing, all that good stuff. When Pat's sober, he gets all pensive and has to read and whatnot. Phooey!

Pat sharing a laugh with Lou Rawls.

No comments: