Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Hate Paris Hilton

Fat Joe: Career Over...


I've got to say, I can't stand Paris Hilton. Being the diplomat I am, I've tried to keep it under wraps, but that pic was the camel that broke the straws back. I'm dismayed. First off, I'm pissed at Fat Joe--who was talked about quite favorably in this blog. I'm sickened at the fact that he had the temerity to bust a few rhymes in Hilton's general proximity. Later for Fat Joe. It's hating on Paris time.


Paris has entered pop culture for no reason at all. Certainly her parents are rich--but it's doubtful they are on the upper echelon of the really rich people. For the past few years Paris has bored the world with her premiere appearences, late night antics and those same three to four poses. Here's something. Paris Hilton isn't that attractive. In fact the more you know her, the less appealing it gets. The sex tape? Just saw a clip, she didn't even do that right.

You know, if it takes a new found disdain for Fat Joe to make me see I'm not liking Paris Hilton any better, then so be it...

Those two? I think they're kind of cute...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK you! I thought that I was the only hetero male in the lower 48 that thought Paris Hilton was not attractive. She's far too skinny and is simply not very pretty. If she wasn't loaded she'd probably be unpresentable.

But the fact that she has weaseled her way into a career as a mega-star with absolutely no discernible talent bothers me. Remember when you had to bring something to the table to be famous? J.Lo was a decent actress before she parlayed that into a mediocre (and inexplicably popular) solo career. Lindsay Lohan was a great young actress until embarking upon her godawful singing. But at least these people had something to offer from the beginning, just choosing to use their celebrity privelege to move into other arenas.

But what does Paris Hilton actually do??? She is not an actress, she is not a singer, she is not a model, she is not anything. She just stands there and looks homely. I could do that for chrissakes. Oh, so she's rich? She's not even a Bill Gates who got rich on his own. All she does is get money from her dad. Shouldn't an heir only be famous after their parents are dead? What a ho-bag.

Unknown said...

Bill you're not alone LOL. Hilton never striked me as anything but less than attractive. Turns out she has a wretched attitude to go along with her so-so looks. I probably haven't even thought about her in that way unless it was a doomsday scenario.

I've got to agree, Paris Hilton brings nothing to the table. Totally agree aboyt J.Lo and Lindsay Lohan. Although Lindsay does do a lot of the same stuff, she has something to fall back on, an actual skill...

In a way, I see a lot of Paris's contemporaries have taken it down a notch. If anything she's becoming an anachronism--I just wish the photographers would catch up and stop taking her picture...

I'm not even going to get started on that 5 millon dollar ring LOL.

Anonymous said...

I've come up with a solution to Paris Hilton. You can see it at my post called The Punisher:

http://ziggystardust73.blogspot.com/2005/11/punisher.html

she is the devil.

Unknown said...

That's so wrong LOL.